Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday!


1.

2.
3.


4.

5.
6.
It has been probably 4-5 months since my last post.  In my own defense let me give a one sentence explanation.  I graduated, studied for the bar, and then waited in anxiety for the bar results.  Here we are.  I passed! Thank god.  It was terrible waiting.  But since I'm back and have a slightly more regular schedule, I thought it was time.  So here I am.  Here are a few pictures to give a glimpse of what my life has been like the last few months.



1.  We moved on top of all of this!
2.  I spent some time in Florida after the exam relaxing & eating
3. All 3 of us the day we found out we passed the bar!
4.  Some of our friends were in town with their oh so cute little 6 month old named Jett (is that future quarterback material or what?)
5.  The leaves are changing!
6.  Sam and I at a wedding a few weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment